Problem with ohio8.vchecks.me

Hello, I’m from JSC «Mil&Kamov Helicopters». We use NAT and firewall for internet access from our local network, our external ip 82.138.34.119. Currently we have trouble accessing two sites: oldi_.ru and 220-volt._ru, they don’t open, in traffic I see redirect to ohio8.vchecks.me. We turned off HTTPS inspection for these sites, but it didn’t help. I tried to access from another IP and it opened successfully and I don’t see any redirections in firewall logs. Can you help us with this problem?

That domain is not using Cloudflare in the first place.

How is that related to Cloudflare?

From my search in google I found that ohio8.vchecks.me is Cloadflare ddos protection page or something like that. When I try to open, for example, oldi.ru it redirects here, logically, I assumed that they use some sort of Cloudflare protection, otherwise why would it redirect me to ohio8 site. You mean ohio8 is not related to Cloudflare or oldi domain?

It seems your message was flagged. Repost it without URLs.

I searched and found that ohio8 site is some sort of Cloudflare protection page. When I try to access oldi domain it redirects me to ohio8 site. Logically I assumed that they use Cloudflare protection, otherwise why would it redirect me to ohio8 site. You mean ohio8 is not Cloudflare related site or oldi domain doesn’t use Cloudflare?

Precisely, vchecks.me does not use Cloudflare. That 403 comes straight from their server.

OK, thanks for your time, I just read on two Russian forums that I’d rather write to Cloudflare about ohio8 site. Now I know it’s not so, sorry for the inconvenience.