Problem with DNS

Hi All
I received the below message on the DNS page of Cloudflare. The certificate is active but when I go to the website it says…Website can’t be reached and address not found. Okay…I am a newbie at this. I can’t figure out what’s wrong/ or where to begin to fix it. The more I read the more confuse I seem to get. LOL.

Thanks
B

An A, AAAA, CNAME, or MX record is pointed to your origin server exposing your origin IP address.

An A, AAAA or CNAME record was not found for the www subdomain. The www.tlaca.org subdomain will not resolve.

Did you ever figure this out? I have the same error messages

If you have an IP address set to :orange:, any other DNS entries with the same IP address that aren’t set to :orange: will give you that warning message. If you’re hosting mail or other non-HTTP services on your web server, you will get this message.

The second error: You probably have a DNS entry for tlaca.org with an IP address, but you need to add another “A” record entry for just ‘www’ with that same IP address. Some people are in the habit of typing www before any domain name. Just make sure your server also responds to the www version of your site.

Hi gcmiller2hu
No, I didn’t. Cloudflare only kept sending me to knowledge document, back hosting company or where similar information on their support page. This didn’t address the issue and felt like a ping-pong ball bouncing back and forth. In the end, I decided I have spent way too much time and frustration trying to troubleshoot the issue for free security certificate.
I have taken all my website from Cloudflare and just brought the 3rd party certificate for less than 10 dollars a year… It took me 15mins to upload it to my website. Done!
Good luck to you…