Problem with connection on subdomain

Hello, i have recently put my website gmgtrans.eu behind cloudflare, i made all the configurations, but suddenly my subdomain bolt.gmgtrans.eu is not working and i can’t figure it out why. Can you guys please help me figure this out please i will attach some photos. to see the configurations in cloudflare and the error i get.

ERROR: Screenshot by Lightshot

CONFIGURATION CLOUDFLARE: Screenshot by Lightshot / Screenshot by Lightshot / Screenshot by Lightshot

www.bolt.gmgtrans.eu is a second-level subdomain so is not covered by the Universal SSL certificate (which only covers gmgtrans.eu and *.gmgtrans.eu).

If you need this to be proxied, then you will have to use Advanced Certicate Manager. It’s usually better just not to use www.bolt... and stick with bolt.gmgtrans.eu.

Other things to note:

• use only “Full (strict)”, not “Full” SSL/TLS mode
  • the mail subdomain needs to be a “DNS only” A record instead of a proxied CNAME to your domain. As does ftp if you actually use it for FTP.
1 Like

Thx. I managed to fix it by changing to bolt.gmgtrans.eu without the www protocol. Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.