Recently, my website seems not served the newest HTML content in both static and dynamic page (PHP).
- If I make changes to an HTML file, and refresh it in the browser, nothing changes, the old content still there, and you have to refresh one more time or even more to have the newest version.
- If I have just logged in to my website and it’s said I still not logged in until refresh the page again.
My CloudFlare settings:
- Caching Level: standard
- Browser Cache Expiration: 8 days
- Always Online™: on
- Auto Minify: HTML, CSS, JS
- Brotli: on
- Rocket Loader: off
- Enable Accelerated Mobile Links: on
- Polish and Railgun: off