Cannot upload my csv file to Cloudflare gateway. It was properly formatted.
Then i checked with the official csv provided by Cloudflare
This also gives the following error
Something went wrong while uploading the file. Please try again later! error validating values on line 1: invalid url ‘example.com’
- Can you perhaps share a snippet or a sample of what you are trying to upload?
- What is the size of the file you are uploading?
A list can only include objects of the same type. Have you ensured that all objects are of the same type?
I was successfully able to replicate the issue and resolve it as well.
Steps I took to receive the error message you mentioned:
- Go to [https://][dash.teams.Cloudflare.][com]/
- Home > My Team > Lists
- Uploading the example document from Cloudflare URLs will give an error as you described.
- Change the URLs to have
https:// at the beginning. After making this modification, the CSV file is accepted.
For Cloudflare Employees:
- The example documentation given for the example CSV to upload for Cloudflare Gateway underneath Home > My Team > Lists will produce an invalid result. Either the example documentation needs to change or the parser on the backend needs to accept domains without the ‘https://’ added.
This sounds like a job for super-@kody.