Problem with change custom pages

Hello, i have problem, is here option to renew my custom pages one day back? I removed by misstake and i dont remember which link was here, and if I want add link here i can type anything and it allso say error after click publish:
“Your custom page must be larger than 100 characters (Code: 1203)”
Thank you for help me.
PS: renew custom pages 2 days back will be better for me. Thank you.

0 Likes

Customized pages came from a source on your server. Cloudflare doesn’t have a backup of that, but hopefully you do…somewhere.

0 Likes

Hi, no i dont thing bacups of custom pages on my server :smiley: I mean confings on cloudflare i reset it to default but i need revert it back.
Anyway what about the error when i want setup my custom page?
the mentioned “Your custom page must be larger than 100 characters (Code: 1203)”

0 Likes

This has come up before, but I’ve not seen a solution posted. Contact Support and let us know if you get it working.
Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support

0 Likes

I’ve seen this error returned when the custom page receives a 404 or 403 error.

Edit - Also, if you have under attack mode enabled you’ll get this error.

1 Like

My page dont have 404 or 403 error, and i dont have enabled under attack mode :confused:

0 Likes

Hi @limitlessgroupltd, I see your ticket with support and checked your account. Under attack is enabled and that may be causing the issue you’re seeing.

0 Likes

Yeah, because i enable it back when it doesnt work even after turn it off :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Here are some other suggestions here, https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200172706-How-do-I-customize-Cloudflare-error-pages-#section3. Will keep looking…

0 Likes

closed #10

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes