Problem with change custom pages

Hello, i have problem, is here option to renew my custom pages one day back? I removed by misstake and i dont remember which link was here, and if I want add link here i can type anything and it allso say error after click publish:
“Your custom page must be larger than 100 characters (Code: 1203)”
Thank you for help me.
PS: renew custom pages 2 days back will be better for me. Thank you.

Customized pages came from a source on your server. Cloudflare doesn’t have a backup of that, but hopefully you do…somewhere.

Hi, no i dont thing bacups of custom pages on my server :smiley: I mean confings on Cloudflare i reset it to default but i need revert it back.
Anyway what about the error when i want setup my custom page?
the mentioned “Your custom page must be larger than 100 characters (Code: 1203)”

This has come up before, but I’ve not seen a solution posted. Contact Support and let us know if you get it working.
Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support

I’ve seen this error returned when the custom page receives a 404 or 403 error.

Edit - Also, if you have under attack mode enabled you’ll get this error.

1 Like

My page dont have 404 or 403 error, and i dont have enabled under attack mode :confused:

Hi @limitlessgroupltd, I see your ticket with support and checked your account. Under attack is enabled and that may be causing the issue you’re seeing.

Yeah, because i enable it back when it doesnt work even after turn it off :slight_smile:

Here are some other suggestions here, https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200172706-How-do-I-customize-Cloudflare-error-pages-#section3. Will keep looking…

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.