Problem with 2FA- ASAP

Hello,

I tried to set up two-factor authentication (2FA) on a different device as well as on my own. Consequently, I ended up with two duplicate accounts, leading me to delete one. However, now 2FA is not functioning on either device.

I recently completed the 2FA recovery process, but then I received a message stating:

I posted this using another account I manage, so the login email isn’t the same as this one.

"Success! You will receive an access code in 3-5 days at your email address.

This waiting period is to ensure the security of your account. Submitting additional requests will not shorten it."

I cannot wait 3 to 5 days. Is there any way to speed up the process?

I’m referring to the Google Authenticator code.

Welcome To The Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

To the best of my knowledge there is not. The delay is deliberate as an impediment unauthorized account takeovers.

I strongly recommend saving emergency one time codes in a password safe when adding 2FA to any account, Cloudflare or otherwise.

1 Like

At this moment we do not have access to our account which we manage all our client DNS.

Hopefully you will have received the code by next week. Make sure that you securely store a copy of the emergency use one time codes immediately after you regain access. That will ensure you don’t find yourself in this situation again.

1 Like

No news so far :frowning:

So disappointed with Cloudflare, neither today no news for our locked account. We can’t believe that we still don’t have control over our client’s domains.

Does this form help? Note you will need to be logged out of any accounts in order to access it.

https://dash.cloudflare.com/login-help

1 Like

Didnt work as it asks to verify the ticket by login into my account which is impossible

Actually, it went through even though my Google Auth code didn’t work

1 Like