Problem Error 500

Hello
I was busy on my site and all of a sudden I lost the connection and received an 500 error.
I contacted my server support but they explained that everything is normal on the server and that the problem seems to come from cloudflare. I tried to access to a website that is storage on the same server without using cloudflare and I have no problem.
I disabled my problematic site on cloudflare and indeed, it solves the problem.
I have disabled all my important sites that was on cloudflare and everything is ok for them but here is an example of error 500 for a site that is still active: https://www.ma-machine-a-pain.com/
I didn’t do anything so I don’t understand where this problem comes from…
Thanks for the help.

They typically say that and they typically are wrong too. In your case I am afraid too, that error message comes straight from your server.

It is correct that you site works when accessing it without Cloudflare, so we can assume your host blocks the connections from Cloudflare. Your host simply need to check their server logs for these 500s and fix whatever needs fixing.

This is typically an error in your application, you should not contact the hosting support but your developers, or check your code if you changed it, or the error logs, or if you installed new plugins disable them, etc…

I don’t think it’s an error in my application because its concerned all of my websites all of sudden without update or anything changed.

But anyway, I checked again right now and everything seems to be solved… Maybe my server host did something… I will check with them.
Thanks for your replies.

I did not say it is an issue in your application. It will be the block I already mentioned.

I know, this sentence was not a response to your message but to Francesco’s message :slight_smile:
" francesco

This is typically an error in your application, you should not contact the hosting support but your developers, or check your code if you changed it, or the error logs, or if you installed new plugins disable them, etc…"

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.