Problem do access my website, error: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Good afternoon! How are you?

I urgently need help, my website (www.mundovapor.com) is having a serious issue. Most people who try to access it receive an error message “DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN”, while a few others can access it normally. The site was functioning properly until yesterday, but today it started showing this problem.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Clicking the error message in your post for QuickFix ideas is always the fastest route to remediation…

I do not see the nxdomain error, I am getting a too many redirects error.

CommunityTip for too many redirects (remove redirect at origin server is the solution)

CommunityTip for nxdomain (check the value of your A DNS record

Good evening! How are you?

I apologize, while I was waiting for help, I looked for solutions in the community and made some changes, which is why you might have seen a different error than the one I mentioned at the beginning.

I enabled the proxy, enabled SSL/TLS, and also Universal SSL to check if the website would start working again.

At this moment, Tray’s support (the platform where my website is hosted) asked me to disable the proxy so they can perform some tests. As shown in the attached image.

In the meantime, thank you for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.