Problem configuring DNS Strato to redirect to Blogger (Google), how do I do it?

Tengo un dominio con Strato con el DNS de Google, puesto que el blog es de Blogger (Google). ¿Cómo cambio en Strato la DNS para que siga apareciendo mi dominio en el blog y pase por medio de Cloudflare?

I have a domain with Strato using Google DNS since the blog is on Blogger (Google). How do I change the NS in Strato so that my domain continues to appear on the blog and goes through Cloudflare?

Hi there,

You need to change your current nameservers over at strato for the nameservers assigned to you by Cloudflare.

Take care.

Hi:
TY. But since I use CNAME registers to redirect to Blogger, now it does not work… how can I solve it?

Hi there,

Simply add the required CNAMEs on your Cloudflare dashboard under DNS > Records > + Add record.

On an end note, seems like blogger does not support proxied domains, so you’ll have to gray cloud the hostname that you want to use there.

Take care.

All clear but this: “so you’ll have to gray cloud the hostname that you want to use there.”, What does it mean? I don’t understand to gray cloud the hostname…

Hi there,

Gray cloud is setting it as DNS only.

Take care.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.