Problem Cloudfare Business Plan

Dear Support Cloudfare,

Confirmed we have problem with our client about your services in Cloudflare. Since December 2020 we have upgraded to Business Plan but in February the status already come back again to Free plan and can’t create Page rules.

Since January 2021 we already successfully upgraded to Business Plan and we already paid this billing, but I don’t know why the status on Dashboard Cloudflare is still “Free plan” and I have checked on billing, not available for new billing again for June 2021 usage. I have tried upgrading to Business Plan but after refresh (F5) always comes back to Free Plan again.

Please assist us to come back to Business Plan as soon as possible! Please help us to investigate this problem as soon as possible. Looking forward to receiving your reply soonest because this case URGENT MATTER!
Many thanks and have a great day ahead!

Best Regards,
Wahyu

Pinging @Laurie

I’m trying to upgrade to Business Plan from Free Plan, I tried multiple times still not happening. I’m not getting an error, it says Successfully changed but after a few seconds again its goes to Free Plan.
Please help us to investigate this problem, to come back to Business Plan as soon as possible.

Please open a ticket via email to billing AT cloudflare DOT com and then post the ticket # here as soon as you get the autoreply.

1 Like

Hello @Laurie please helps us to investigate this problem, to come back to Business Plan as soon as possible. Thank you.

Hi @cdn3,

Please have your customer reach out to [email protected] and the team can assist in addressing the issue within their account. Our team will only be able to provide details to the email on file as the super administrator for the account.

3 Likes

Hi @Laurie Thanks for the advice, I will inform our client asap.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.