Problem after name server change and website migration

  1. Last week my website opens very slowly on browsers (delay was around 400ms). Mistakenly, I thought is as a hosting problem and removed my site from Cloudflare and moved my physical hosting from Singapore Hostinger to US Hostinger server and configured name servers to directly use the physically hosted server.
    After that, obviously, it didn’t solve the delay in accessing my site since I moved it to US location. (the delay was greater than 300ms.
  1. So, again, I configured everything to route through Cloudflare. It stated to work good again, I got delay less than 40ms.

But the problem now is : sometimes, again, it is becoming very slow (the browser delay is around 320ms and some time totally struck finding my site)