Private User WARP on Android, can't activate YOUR OFFER!

I installed WARP Android app which offers “1 GB of WARP+” for free by “Sharing”
But the only method is by Social Media which I never use. So
1: HOW DO I GET MY FREE 1GB of WARP+ ?
I am going to wise up many about getting WARP on their phones and Tablets. Then if they also do not use social media, they will have the same problem and ask ME?
2: Why even make an offer that requires the use of social media?

Hi @appusr,

You can copy a link from there which you can share in other ways than social media if you wish.

The aim is to encourage people to share WARP, social media is a very popular way to do that, hence the options for that.

1 Like

I got this email Sat, 26 Oct 2019 08:52:17 +0000 (i.e.: UTC?) and only just now saw it.
So now I wonder how I happened to be on my phone at around 0950 Pac time and … honest, no kidding, I did a “copy location” and pasted it into a text editor, and saw that it was the main site /a 6-digit code, so when I used my phone’s Firefox to go there, it asked me to download the app! So thank you but pls explain the brain link? I don’t even have my implant yet (they need to design a more miniturised version, to actually fit INSIDE my poor little brain). Again, thanks.
Regardless of the WarpPlus thing, I am letting EVERYONE know to get the 1.1.1.1 app onto their phones. Now if you could join up with SQRL?

I got this email Sat, 26 Oct 2019 08:52:17 +0000 (i.e.: UTC?) and only just now saw it.
So now I wonder how early this morning I happened to be on my phone at around 0950 Pac time and … honest, no kidding, I started playing around with the app’s “offer” did a “copy location” and pasted it into a text editor, and saw that it was the main site /a 6-digit code, so when I used my phone’s Firefox to go there, it asked me to download the app! All prior to reading your helpful reply! So thank you but pls explain the brain link? I don’t even have my implant yet (they need to design a more miniturised version, to actually fit it INSIDE my poor little brain). Again, thanks.
Regardless of the WarpPlus thing, I am letting EVERYONE know to get the 1.1.1.1 app onto their phones. Now if Cloudflare could join up with SQRL?

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.