Previous Domain Deleted Before Changes Could Be Made To The Records

I moved the domain positivegems to cloudflare and made changes to the records. When I decided I didn’t want to use Cloudflare, I deleted the domain and I assumed it would make everything go back to normal before I came to cloudflare. Since then, I’m not able to receive incoming emails. Also, I have the same domain pointing to 2 different sites. the only thing different is one has www. in front of it and the other doesn’t have 3 w’s. should I add the site back to cloudflare server so it can be fixed? I’m not sure what’s going on with my records.

Now, when I type is positivegems.com, it brings me to a page I created a while ago through ShowIt.co.

PositiveGems Domain is also connected to my Kajabi site which is the site I want to use for the domain.

When I type positivegems.com without the 3 w’s, it brings me to the ShowIt Site. When I add the 3 w’s, it redirects to a landing page I created in Kajabi.

I’ve removed the domain from ShowIt and their page still shows up when I type in positivegems.com without the 3 w’s and I’d like for this to be removed. I also went back into my ShowIt Site, updated the website and republished it, and no changes are showing so I’m not sure what’s going on.

I just want positivegems.com to be redirected to www.positivegems.com always.

Hi @user16630,

If you no longer want to use Cloudflare, you will need to change the nameservers at your registrar (looks like it’s GoDaddy) to point elsewhere.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.