Prestashop and cloudflare cookie error

Hi. I have a problem with my prestashop store. I have everything directed by cloudflare (there is a gray cloud on the subdomain) but unfortunately I get a message that cookies are expiring. I have installed the same version of prestashop on localhost and it works fine here. The apache web server is correctly configured. I will paste photos from the console (they will be in Polish, but I will add them in bluntly).
store redirected by cloudflare - admin panel

1. This page uses the “zoom” custom property. Consider using calc () in appropriate property values, or using “transform” together with “transform-origin: 0 0”.
  2. The cookie “PrestaShop-21902aefebdbf34803eaf1a0e93b4987” will soon be rejected as it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value but without the “secure” attribute. https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite for more information on the “SameSite” attribute

user panel
two

1. Source Map Error: Error: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
    Resource URL: https://sklep./themes/core.js
    Source map URL: core.js.map

localhost

virtualhost configuration
<VirtualHost *:80>

ServerAdmin [email protected]
    ServerName sklep.
    ServerAlias www.sklep.
	DocumentRoot /var/www/sklep

<Directory "/var/www/sklep">
    AllowOverride All
</Directory>
	ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
	CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:443>

ServerAdmin [email protected]
    ServerName sklep.
    ServerAlias www.sklep.
	DocumentRoot /var/www/sklep
<Directory "/var/www/sklep">
    AllowOverride All
</Directory>

ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
	CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined

SSLEngine On
    SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/u.crt          
    SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/u.key   

</VirtualHost>

I see there are CSS warnings. You can ignore them.

I also see there is a warning because the JS file you are requesting has got at the end (bottom of it) written the location of the “map” resource file which could be missing.

Regarding cookie error and “samesite”, I believe this is due to FireFox privacy settings.

Regarding the 403 forbidden error, it’s Ajax request to some notifications which cannot be loaded?
Are the permissions at the origin host/server correct? (CHMOD on the home map and below)
Or the request triggers some security options like mod_security?
Or when using Prestashop, have you disabled/blocked your country from requesting your Webpage (geolocation)?

This means Cloudflare does not proxy this hostname DNS record, and this errors/warnings are comming directly from your hosting provider - Prestashop. Try contacting them.

May I also ask have you tried contacting the Prestashop for support?

Yes, I contacted the prestashop support but unfortunately no one wrote back. I host the services myself on the server and the local server is configured in the same way as the target server where prestashop should be. The error appears when I turn on the “cloud” on cloudflare. I did not block anything my country can connect to the website abnormally. I translated this statement with google translator, so if there is something unclear, I apologize.
@fritexvz

Please help me

Okay.

You mean the :orange: cloud, right?
It could be few issues, also one of the possible could be the SSL options being selected at Cloudflare dashboard too.

May I ask what is your domain name (website)?

Yes
sklep.hardit.eu

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.