Posts & General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

The General Data Protection Regulation is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy in the European Union and the European Economic Area.

That message tells you the certificate you configured is not valid for your domain. You’ll need to replace this with a valid certificate. What’s the domain?

1 Like

The GDPR is an important component of EU privacy law and of human rights law, in particular Article 8 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.

Fair enough, suit yourself. :roll_eyes:

My previous response still stands and that’s what you need to do.

1 Like

As in your other thread, that’s all not Cloudflare related and off-topic for the forum. I am sorry if you don’t like to hear that, but the forum here is for Cloudflare related questions and not general purpose topics. I’d still advise to check out StackExchange for that.

If you tried to import an Origin certificate, then that won’t work as the requirements seemingly ask for one signed by a public CA and Origin certificates are not.

1 Like

I would prefer not to have Sandro respond to any question I post on this site.

Sure, it’s not quite clear what you disagree with but that’s okay. Closing the thread as per your request.

1 Like