Pop up in the browser

Hello. I have a problem with importing products.
I get this when I try.

Error : Status message: Forbidden. Reference message: Please enable cookies. One more step Please complete the security check to access www.dangiftstore.com table Please stand by, while we are checking your browser… Please turn JavaScript on and reload the page. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA? Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. What can I do to prevent this in the future? If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Cloudflare Ray ID: 6044cebadc58ed1f • Your IP: 170.106.152.100 • Performance & security by Cloudflare:14954184545581135
Cookies are enabled And the browser Google crome.
Can any one help her please.
Regards Flem

Hi,

I’ve visited the website and added some products to the shopping cart, no issue seen.
Could you please share a step by step how to reproduce the problem you are having?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

This sounds like a back end process is trigging the firewall. Is there anything in the Firewall Events log?

Hello Thank you.

It is when I in the backend want add product to my webshop using ShopMaster ( sorry for not being more specific about that )

I use shopmaster to import product from another site.

when I pause cloudflare on my site there are no problems?

So it is a cloudflare issue

Thank you very much

Regards Flemming

Hi,

This problem it’s what @sdayman mentioned, go to your Cloudflare dashboard >> Firewall >> Overview.
In Firewall events “add filter” and you can choose by IP or RayID

Cloudflare Ray ID: 6044cebadc58ed1f • Your IP: 170.106.152.100 •

You will then see what rule or security that it’s challenging the request and react to that.

Remarks:

• IP access rules - Allow
Allowlist: Excludes visitors from all security checks (Browser Integrity Check, I'm Under Attack Mode, the WAF, etc). This is useful if a trusted visitor is blocked by Cloudflare's default security features. Allowlist takes precedence over block.
  • Firewall rules - Allow
The scope of the Allow action is limited to Firewall Rules; matching requests are not exempt from action by other Cloudflare Firewall products, such as IP Access Rules, WAF, etc.

This mean to completely whitelist something in firewall rules you will need to use bypass.

Hope this helps

3 Likes

Hi sdayman.
I get this when i use the filter in the firewall

6044cebadc58ed1f
Method
HTTP/1.1
Host
www.dangiftstore.com
Path
/wp-json/wc/v2/products
Query string
?consumer_key=ck_39b058230ca35248de36b73b30c2d1384a5af7bf&consumer_secret=cs_b501c37ee454c6787662e8e2399c8bd3f8cf0834
User agent
Apache-HttpClient/4.5.1 (Java/1.8.0_261)
IP address
ASN
AS132203 TENCENT-NET-AP-CN Tencent Building, Kejizhongyi Avenue
Country
United States
Service
Access rules: Country
Action taken
Challenge
Export event JSON
Any clue

Thank you for your responce
Regards Flem

It looks like you have a Challenge set up based on country. You may have set this up in Firewall -> Tools, or Firewall Rules.

Hi. I get this when using the filter in the Firewall.

6044cebadc58ed1f
Method
HTTP/1.1
Host
www.dangiftstore.com
Path
/wp-json/wc/v2/products
Query string
?consumer_key=ck_39b058230ca35248de36b73b30c2d1384a5af7bf&consumer_secret=cs_b501c37ee454c6787662e8e2399c8bd3f8cf0834
User agent
Apache-HttpClient/4.5.1 (Java/1.8.0_261)
IP address
ASN
AS132203 TENCENT-NET-AP-CN Tencent Building, Kejizhongyi Avenue
Country
United States
Service
Access rules: Country
Action taken
Challenge
Export event JSON
But it does not tell me anything as I am not familiarwith these things
Thank you
Regards Flem
I have made rules to allow shop master and to allow all from the US, but still the same

Can you post a screenshot of this screen? Make sure you include everything in the Access Rules section.

1 Like

Hi. I have allowed USA, as I cou d see that in that message from filtering.
I have taken screenshot as you asked for.

Thank you very much
Regards Flem

So you only have 3 IP access rules?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.