Pls help, how do i remove 104.16.0.0/12

hi, below is a email i recieved to remove 104.16.0.0/12

please tell where do i do this ?

Cloudflare is making infrastructure changes to simplify customer configuration, and reduce the number of IPv4 addresses that could potentially interact with your origin on Cloudflare’s behalf.

If your security model relies on allowing a list of trusted Cloudflare IPs from cloudflare.com/ips (or via API) on your origin, please make the following changes to your allow list by May 7, 2021 . This change is safe to make today.

Remove:
104.16.0.0/12

Add:
104.16.0.0/13
104.24.0.0/14

1 Like

Hi there,

These are for your use at your origin web server or security appliances. The IP ranges listed are the Anycast ranges we use to communicate from our network, so if you are restricting traffic only to Cloudflare, you need to update the ranges, hence the communication.

There’s more information on why you might want to do this here:

1 Like

Hi,

Please can I get a tutorial of how to change them, I have Eno idea where t start or what to search ?

I can find it in go daddy or Cloudflare

The usual reply we give here is that since you have no idea what those are for and you can’t find where to put them you are 99.9% not gonna have nothing to do.

4 Likes

Hi,

If cloudfare sent a email with basic instructions, like, please change your a name record or change your c name record , at least I have a clue what to do .

But the only information from cloudfare is :

Remove:
104.16.0.0/12

Add:
104.16.0.0/13
104.24.0.0/14

I guess the response from @matteo still applies:

If you have no idea what are those, just ignore them.

2 Likes

Have you read the link I posted?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.