That looks like it’s a hosting problem. I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).
It looks like a hosting issue problem to me too. The thing is that when I do a reverse IP lookup and try to access other sites on the same server (I use shared hosting) I can access them without issue.
Maybe after all there is a specific problem with my account.
Unfortunately, I don’t get the page any more. It’s not the standard Cloudflare page you show in the screenshot. It was a page with the phrase I wrote in the center of the screen and I suspect that it came from the origin server.
OK. I contacted the hosting provider (x10hosting) and they claim that the issue is not related to them.
Any idea how I can troubleshoot Cloudflare’s end or find out where the issue lies if not with Cloudflare?
The page is probably unrelated with the delay issue. The host provider did not recognize it as a page on their server. Maybe that’s a Cloudflare page after all?
I now have Railgun disabled but I still get the specific (z0f76a1d14fd21a8fb5fd0d03e0fdc3d3cedae52f?wsidchk=[8-digit random mumber]) page with a 302 redirection to the root.
The page is probably not related with Railgun as it still appears when Railgun is deactivated. But with Railgun deactivated these 100 seconds delays have disappeared. So definitely activating Railgun causes a massive slow down and makes the load time very big.
When I check Cloudflare’s dashboard I see the Railgun State for my hosting provider as Active.
I’m not sure if there is a configuration issue related to Railgun with the hosting provider or Cloudflare or maybe a bug with Railgun’s code itself, but definitely something’s going wrong with it and it started about a month ago. Till then I always had Railgun enabled with no issues.