Please remove this domain from blocklist I am new owner bought today from namecheap

Answer these questions to help the Community help you get started.

What is the domain name?
textme.pw

Have you searched for an answer?
please remove this domain from blocklist i am new owner bought today from namecheap

Please share your search results url:

When you tested your domain, what were the results?

please remove this domain from blocklist i am new owner bought today from namecheap

Describe the issue you are having:

What error message or number are you receiving?

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Cloudflare is not a blocklist. What problem are you encountering and why do you think it is related to Cloudflare?

i just tried to add a newly bought domain textme.pw a text sharing website newly created into my cloudflare account by choosing add site option after that cloudflare says that domain is not allowed so frustrated ,never happened in my past years

What is the exact error message you received?

1 Like

Your question is about the message you received when trying to transfer or add a newly purchased domain to Cloudflare, stating that the domain is blocked (is part of a banned domain), correct? This issue may be due to the previous domain owner’s misuse of Cloudflare or other reasons, resulting in it being disabled. The community cannot assist you in lifting the ban, and you will need to seek assistance from Cloudflare support. You may need to submit some evidence to prove that you are the new owner of the domain.

Please note that this response has been partially machine-translated and may contain inaccuracies. Thank you for your understanding.

whom to send that evidence email address please will send invoice from namecheap i got

Again, what is the exact error message you receive?

This web property cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time. If you are an Enterprise customer, please contact your Customer Success Manager. Otherwise, please email [email protected] with the name of the web property and a detailed explanation of your association with this web property.

The email you should contact is the one in the error message you received when trying to add the domain.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.