Please help with this rate limit?

Hi,

What plan do I need to fix this?

Thank you!

Do you have any workers?

I do, just one that I set up to speed up site for First Byte Time:

Does First Byte Time matter much for speed?

That rate limit means you hit the 100,000 requests/day limit for free Cloudflare workers. You can fix this by upgrading your workers subscription on this page to pay-as-you-go or disabling the worker.

2 Likes

Thank you!! And in your experience, would this worker for First Byte matter much for speed?

Accounts using the Workers free tier are limited to a maximum of 100,000 requests per day, with a burst rate limit of 1000 requests per 10 minutes.

3 Likes

Thank you!! And in your experience, would this worker for First Byte matter much for speed?

Thank you!! And in your experience, would this worker for First Byte matter much for speed?j

Posting the same question three times isn’t going to speed up their response. Many uses here are in very different time zones and have lives to live away from the forum.

A low TTFB is certainly nice, but overall load time is most important. You can also achieve low TTFB by setting Cache Everything for the main page, as long as it doesn’t rely on dynamic content generation.

What, exactly, does your Worker do to speed up TTFB?

Sorry, I used phone and wasn’t sure if it posts to the group or users only. Will keep that in mind.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.