Please help with start

Hi, I just activated site with Quick Start Guide, I don’t know after that site is not working 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND (israelahayer.com)
Please help to solve the problem, maybe that quick start guide didn’t correct???

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an error 404 Not found.
Unfortunately, this error is coming from your origin host/server.
You would have to troubleshoot this.

Nevertheless, I can see it’s a 302 Redirection.
Does it work fine when you temporary “Pause Cloudflare” for your site? :thinking:

1. Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
  2. The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
  3. Give it five minutes to take effect
1 Like

Hi, yes, I did “Pause Cloudflare, and again working, don’t think that problem of hosting…

Anyway I changed nameservers from Namecheap to Cloudflare for Ssl, but didn’t get any effect only link was secure but with 404 error, so I don’t know

1 Like

If your website is working in this case, was it working over HTTP or rather over HTTPS when you tested? :thinking:

Then I am afraid you don’t have the valid SSL certificate for your domain name and are have wrong SSL option selected under the “SSL/TLS” tab of the Cloudflare dashboard for your domain name.

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

Here is a way to re-check if you correctly setup the SSL for your domain with Cloudflare:

In case you do not have an SSL certificate, you can use Cloudflare SSL, if so, kindly make sure you follow the instructions as follows on the below article to setup an SSL certificate using Cloudflare CA Origin Certificate:

2 Likes