Please help to fix my account

I cant login my account , my email and password is correct. Can you guys tell me what is the problem?
​

1 Like

Best I suggest you to reset your password and try. You may take a look:

1 Like

Already broo but im not receive a code from there. i already check at spam too

I show these as delivered @kdmarketing88 and a login earlier today, sorry for the issues.

Please ensure the following addresses are on the allowlist at your origin mail server: [email protected] and [email protected]. Let us know if you continue to hit the issue.

1 Like

hallo sir im login with the another account because i cant login the community at that account. Can you please check why i cant login my account at this email

An account with that email does not exist. Let’s try this a different way, can you share the name of a domain in the account that you are unable to access?

1 Like

https://sensakdslots.com/

this sir, please help me

Thank you, @kdmarketing88 that domain does not appear to be using cloudflare, DNS Propagation Checker - Global DNS Testing Tool

I think your best course of action it to add the domain to an account you can control and change the nameservers at your domain registrar.

ohh sorry i only use cf for pointing, but now i cant login that account. what should i do now?

hallo sir please help me to active my account

:point_up: :point_down:

because i need my account kdpromo, but i dont know why i cant login. I already forget password but still cant have error