Please help The zone name provided is subject to a hold which disallows the creatio

The zone name provided is subject to a hold which disallows the creation of this zone. Please contact the domain owner to have this hold removed.

how to fix my domain krisbowersmusic.com

The message means that the domain was previously (3-5 years ago according to securitytrails.com) in a Cloudflare Enterprise account and was locked to prevent adding it to another account. Likely you used a provider that in turn used Cloudflare.

If you know who that host was, contact them and ask them to remove the hold. If not, you’ll need to raise a Cloudflare account support ticket to go through some steps to get the hold removed.

I don’t know who owns the domain. How can I fix it? I bought a domain through an auction at godaddy.

I just encountered this problem for the first time. So I don’t know what I should do. Unable to contact support.

Do this :point_down:

How do I add a ticket? Please help me.

Press the “Support” button in the top-right of your dashboard, then select “My Activities”.

OK I’ve come to the activity page.

Where do I press in the next step?

Press this…

What do I have to choose?

That is not the activity page you were on. It is here…
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/requests

I pressed submit request and it popped up to the page where I sent the picture a moment ago.

Select “Account” from the first list. Then answer the questions. At the end it will ask if you still want to submit a ticket.

It bounced me to the support page.

Could you please contact me?

Please do not inappropriately tag people that are not part of the conversation.

You need to choose Account in the drop down that is labeled What type of question do you have?

2 Likes

i’m sorry

How do I solve a problem I’m having?