Please help . DNS not found error. i am using clouflare ssl with go daddy domain

Please help . DNS not found error. i am using clouflare ssl with go daddy domain. kindly replly with suggestion on how to solve this issue

What’s the domain?

https://www.artofparentingbyrita.com

That domain is not using Cloudflare. It’s using GoDaddy name servers.

It also doesn’t work with HTTPS. Please be sure to secure the server with HTTPS before you add the domain to Cloudflare.

1 Like

i recently switched back to go daddy name servers to install a fresh ssl certificate from cloudflare. i think they are still updating. is there a way to remove cache ?

please suggest some youtube video to help solve this issue .

It’s working now:

Highly appreciate your time and effort sdayman. i am having issues with the dns records in cloudflare . TXT Record and MX Record is missing. What value should i add if i add a new one manually ? Thank you in advance

1 Like

Cloudflare does not determine what your DNS records should be. Your host should be able to provide that information. Usually in their own DNS settings page.

MX records are for receiving email. Something your host should be able to assist with. Same goes for most TXT records, as they’re usually associated with email.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.