Please check time interval or your plan level (Code: 1005) (previous topic unanswered)

Getting an error: "Please check time interval or your plan level (Code: 1005) - there is one other topic with the same issue, but no idea if it was solved (the advice was to send in a ticket - trying again here in case it’s now known, and it saves sending a ticket in)

Sorry no answer for you but just to say I’ve just signed up and I’m seeing this message too.

Hi,

Same Error -

Please check time interval or your plan level (Code: 1005)

Please help, Thanks

Please @georgina1, @barney and @TechSupportPrime send a ticket to support. Post the ticket numbers here.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Thanks @matteo

Will do that and update here…

1 Like

I think I may have worked out something that causes this message … it seems to occur only when I refresh the page while on the alalytics tab of my site. I can’t seem to duplicate when on any of the other tabs and changing tabs from analytics to something else and then back to analytics doesn’t trigger the error either.

1 Like

It’s most likely due to something on the entitlements for the time range for the Analytics view. Yeah… support will know who to contact internally.

Got an ongoing ticket with this, and have sent a HAR file. Waiting to hear back and will update accordingly :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.