Please allow purchase of < 100,000 in Images

I have many use cases where I only need to store 1000 to 10,000 images, it would be ideal plan where I only have to pay $0.5

This image sums it up. Please make it possible.

Thank you!

Other than Rate Limiting, which has been around forever, I can’t think of a single feature here that you can get for less than $5/month. Ah, just checked…Teams starts at $3/seat. Below that, I can’t imagine they think it’s worth their time to bill for such a small amount.

The good news is that it looks like an Images subscription applies to every zone in your account, so you can split that cost across all the domains you have use cases for.

3 Likes

And I totally agree.

This seems like a good solution. I’ll explore that.

Thank you!

1 Like

It’s literally an account-level service, you get to it separately from the zones as it’s not tied to any specific zone.

3 Likes

I just subscribed, then I unfortunately discovered that there are not buckets or folders. I don’t want images from different projects to be mixed together, and the cost of $5 for each project would be too high.

Correct, the URL in the blog post and the dev docs is a Cloudflare domain followed by your account’s code followed by the image ID. It’s basically Object Storage for images. Whatever software one uses for displaying images has to catalog the Image ID with its actual purpose.

3 Likes

You would need multiple accounts, it’s not even possible in a single account.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.