Plan Cancellation/Refund

I’ve tried 5 times now to get a support tech to answer my email and each time a bot replies telling me to reply to the email to get a human to respond, only to get another bot auto-replying to me email.

Are there any humans working at Cloudflare that can help me please?

I thought I’d cancelled my subscription at the end of March as I no longer needed the services but just saw another payment appear on my credit card.

Has this subscription definitely been cancelled? Is it possible to get this payment cancelled and refunded?

Humans employees of Cloudflare need only reply, please.

Many thanks,

Ben

Maybe @Laurie can take a look.

I hope Eric and I don’t irritate you too much by trying to be helpful, but could you post a ticket # that the human you have requested can refer to?

3 Likes

Thank you for your quick replies - the ticket number was #2128532

Just circling back on this, any update please?

It’s still the weekend. Billing usually isn’t back in the office until Monday.

Apologies, lost track of the day will circle back next week.

1 Like

Hi @ben63,

When you receive a bot reply, and require further information, you can just reply to that ticket to reopen it so that someone on our team can check and respond to you. I have re-opened your ticket so that our team can do just that for you. I have escalated your ticket to our billing team at this time.

1 Like

Thank you Laurie, I appreciate it. As you’ll probably see with the ticked I did exactly that and each time I replied I got another bot asking me to reply.

Thank you for escalating.

Hi Laurie, I received an email saying my plan had been cancelled but could I please get an answer to my original question which hasn’t been answered? I would reply to that email, but I’m concerned I’ll get yet another bot.

Many thanks,

Ben

Is that in reference to the refund?

Yes, as I thought I had cancelled my service at the end of last month

1 Like

It’s still early here, but our friendly local billing expert should see the new posting activity during office hours.

No problem - I’m sure Laurie will respond when she’s able to, thanks.

1 Like

Hi @ben63,

I have checked the ticket and the refund request was addressed in the reply. If you have further questions please reply to the ticket as we cannot share your account private details here in the public community.

2 Likes

Hi Laurie,

I tried to reply to your email but it says the thread has been closed. Please could you send me the ticket as I’ve seen no mention of the refund hence why I asked.

The only emails I’ve received are the automated ‘your subscription has been cancelled’ email and email notifications from these threads.

I’ve received no email about my ticket.

Many thanks,

Ben

@Laurie Could this topic be related to you?

Thank you for reopening this thread

1 Like