We have our application www.janssenpro.co.nz configured with the Cloudflare. We also have a Pingdom Monitoring for this application.
Recently we received an alert from Pingdom that the application www.janssenpro.co.nz had a 301 Redirect (marked as outrage). And as we see the logs, the request is as expected received by the Cloudflare.
GET / HTTP/1.0
- 301 Moved Permanently
- Date : Sat, 11 Jan 2020 11:06:01 GMT
- Connection : close
- Cache-Control : max-age=3600
- Expires : Sat, 11 Jan 2020 12:06:01 GMT
- Location : https://www.janssenpro.co.nz/
- Server : cloudflare
- CF-RAY : 55366b3cfbe7d5ec-BOM
Could anyone please provide more information on this please so that we can resolve these issues from the Pingdom monitoring.