Pictures of please help me to unlock my wallet

Subject: Request for Assistance with Blocked Wallet on Telegram - Cloudflare Ray ID: 88d0cf5f8f7c531d

Dear Cloudflare Team,

I am writing to seek your assistance in resolving an issue with my wallet being blocked on Telegram. The Cloudflare Ray ID associated with this block is 88d0cf5f8f7c531d.

Reason for Block: It appears that the security service implemented on the website triggered a block due to an action I performed, which may have included submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command, or malformed data.

Resolution Request: I kindly seek your support in unblocking my wallet on Telegram. As per the provided Cloudflare Ray ID, I was blocked due to security measures. I have not engaged in any malicious activities and would appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue promptly.

Next Steps:

Could you please investigate the block associated with the Cloudflare Ray ID: 88d0cf5f8f7c531d?
I will reach out to the site owner to inform them about the block. Kindly advise me on the best approach to address this issue with the site owner effectively.
I sincerely hope for a swift resolution to this matter and appreciate your attention to my request. Should you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm regards, Solomon Onitiri

Try Social media. That’s what most people do.

1 Like