PHP 7.2 Checker says Cloudflare is incompatible. Can someone help?

My host, wpengine, is requiring a switch to PHP 7.2 in coming days and weeks. They have a PHP 7.2 compatibility checker. When I run it, the only error I get is that it says Cloudflare is not compatible. Cloudflare generates 2 errors and 2 warnings. I’ve pasted them below. I don’t know if I need to deactivate Cloudflare for the time being or if I can somehow fix the problems. I have the latest version of the Cloudflare Plugin installed. I know very little website coding. Thanks, Paul

Name: Cloudflare

FILE: /nas/content/live/pknoepfl/wp-content/plugins/cloudflare/vendor/symfony/yaml/Parser.php
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOUND 0 ERRORS AND 1 WARNING AFFECTING 1 LINE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** 76 | WARNING | INI directive ‘mbstring.func_overload’ is deprecated since PHP 7.2**

FILE: /nas/content/live/pknoepfl/wp-content/plugins/cloudflare/vendor/symfony/yaml/Inline.php
FOUND 0 ERRORS AND 1 WARNING AFFECTING 1 LINE
** 55 | WARNING | INI directive ‘mbstring.func_overload’ is deprecated since PHP 7.2**

FILE: /nas/content/live/pknoepfl/wp-content/plugins/cloudflare/vendor/cloudflare/cloudflare-plugin-backend/src/SecurityUtil.php
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOUND 2 ERRORS AFFECTING 1 LINE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** 16 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_create_iv() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use random_bytes() or OpenSSL instead**
** 16 | ERROR | Extension ‘mcrypt’ is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead**

By the way, my site is ipscell.com. Thanks.

@Sandro,
I have 3.3.3 installed. Do you know if it is compatible with PHP 7.2? I’m getting a few possible errors, but when testing my site in staging as a PHP 7.2 site with CloudFlare active it seems to be working OK.
Thanks,
Paul

3.3.2 is compatible too, I think there was a general non-7.2 specific bug which was fixed with 3.3.3. So yes, 3.3.3 should work too, even though someone reported an issue in an earlier thread which was fixed by going back to 3.3.2 but you best try that yourself.

Thanks!