Php 7.1.27 update creates 522 errors

Hello,

We recently upgraded our php to 7.1.27 last week at my workplace, and since then our websites do sometimes have 522 errors. Our servers are responding fine but when we desactivate cloudflare the site go back online in a matter of minutes.

Did anyone had a similar problem ?

Thank you !

0 Likes

Might be something with how your host deals with connections from Cloudflare. Try checking your php, apache/nginx, etc. error logs for any indication on why the error occurs. It might also be a good idea to open a support ticket with your host.

0 Likes

We are currently opening a ticket with the support of Cloudflarenet (our host).
We checked on the server and our logs and some images hosted on our wordpress seems to be not loadable, we keep on having 522 errors with them and this show up in our logs :slight_smile: Request URL:
http://ma-mascotte.com/favicon.ico
Request Method:
GET
Status Code:
522 Origin Connection Time-out
Remote Address:
[2606:4700:30::681b:ab30]:80
Referrer Policy:
no-referrer-when-downgrade
Response Headers
Cache-Control:
no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
CF-Cache-Status:
EXPIRED
CF-RAY:
4bda38c3f8e4a88d-CDG
Connection:
keep-alive
Content-Type:
text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2019 15:40:28 GMT
Expires:
Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:01 GMT
Pragma:
no-cache
Server:
cloudflare
Transfer-Encoding:
chunked
Vary:
Accept-Encoding

0 Likes

Could you link to your hosts’ website? Cloudflare is not a host themselves, so I’ve never heard of cloudflarenet.

0 Likes

I’m gonna ask, i’ll be right back. It’s just that on sitemeer it indicates that our host is Cloudflarenet but might just be a protection.
http://sitemeer.com/#ma-mascotte.com

0 Likes

Yes, Cloudflare is just protection. Currently you are probably paying another company to host WordPress or provide PHP.

0 Likes

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes