Performance of my website

"Hello Cloudflare Community,

I’m currently experiencing issues with optimizing the performance of my website using Cloudflare’s services. Despite implementing various optimizations, including minification, caching, and leveraging Cloudflare’s CDN, I’m not seeing the desired improvements in page load times and overall website speed.

Could you please provide me with detailed guidance on advanced optimization strategies and best practices that I can implement to further enhance the performance of my website? Additionally, are there any specific settings or configurations within Cloudflare that I should adjust or fine-tune to achieve optimal results?

Any insights or recommendations you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your assistance!"

I’m in the process of migrating my website to Cloudflare, and while I’ve successfully set up my account and DNS settings, I’m encountering challenges with configuring SSL/TLS encryption.

Could you please provide a step-by-step guide or recommended resources for properly configuring SSL/TLS certificates on my Cloudflare account? Additionally, I’m interested in understanding the differences between the available SSL/TLS options (e.g., Flexible, Full, Full (strict)), and how to determine which option is best suited for my website’s security needs.

Thank you for your assistance and expertise in advance.