Percent Cached Low < 30%

I have two sites and they have Percent Cached less than 30%. What should I do to resolve?

Thanks!

You could try to create pages rules and configuration rules to cache the assets/pages that you want.

Also, make sure that your website is not sending the Headers: Cache-Control: private , Cache-Control: nocache , Cache-Control: max-age=0 , Cache-Control: nostorage on assets that you want to be cached or Cloudflare will not cache them.

It is completely possible to achieve a high cache rate served by Cloudflare, even 100% as you can see in the image below.

You just need to configure your settings properly.

Cheers!

In my tests, Cloudflare is caching your static files normally.

CF-Cache-Status: HIT

I also noticed that some of your archives are sending the cache header wrongly. You don’t need 2publicCache-Control: public, max-age=31557600, public

You should simply set Cache-Control: public, max-age=31557600

Also, your homepage is sending the cache headers that I have commented in the reply above.

Cache-control: public, max-age=0

I don’t know if you want your html pages cached, but if you want this, you’ll need to change the Cache-control: public, max-age=0 to something like Cache-control: public, max-age=86400 and create a page rule with Cache Everything or simply remove it. I would remove it and create a page rule to cache them and set a proper TTL for cache in both browsers and Cloudflare Edge.