Pending Nameserver, Update

Hello!

Yesterday, at 2019-03-18 10:39:29 I have add a new domain. Over 24h, are no changes. The state of the domain is always “Pending Nameserver Update”. What is the mistake? merlin & nelly are my authorize nameserver at th remote site. We use the free plan. Is there a limit of how many domains I can add?

Regards
Marko {redacted}

0 Likes

What is your domain?

0 Likes

0 Likes

That domain appears to point to regfish-ns.net nameservers, not Cloudflare.

1 Like

Hi @operations5, Marko, you need to update your name servers with your domain registrar. As @domjh mentions, they are pointing to:

$ dig ns bikeprotect.com +short
b.regfish-ns.net.
c.regfish-ns.net.
a.regfish-ns.net.

and need to be updated to point to the two that Cloudflare lists on your overview tab under > 2. Replace with Cloudflare’s nameservers

It will take about 24 hours to see that change and the message on the overview tab “Complete your nameserver setup” will be replaced with a success message.

1 Like

Still in Pending Nameserver Update brother. Can you help me to solve this. Almost 4 days im facing this problems. Hope you help me???

0 Likes

Hi @customercare.appassi, remove the two non-cloudflare name servers, plato and vita don’t need the company and the two non-cf name servers prevent your domain from authenticating.

1 Like

Still the responding its same brother. hmm. Its too difficult to solve it.

0 Likes

0 Likes

I got share my screenshot. Maybe you will understand my problem in more details.

0 Likes

At which ever place you registered your domain (freenom?), you need to change the two name servers to:
plato.ns.cloudflare.com
vita.ns.cloudflare.com

Your screenshot is from your web host, not your domain registrar.

0 Likes

Thats awesome brother. I just changed in freenom as you teached me. So, we no need to change any nameserver in hostinger right? keep it the previous one ns1/ns2.hostinger.com. Am i correct brother?

2 Likes

Really thanks for your guidances… Thank you so much…

2 Likes

Hello! Thanks for the tip. A whois told me that the name servers of regfish.de were still available. I activated the NS from regfish.de again, then entered the NS from cloudflare again. Now it works.

1 Like

closed #15

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes