Pending Nameserver Update For My Domain

Apparently not successfully, as the configuration is still broken. You will probably have to change that yourself as I doubt your registrar will know the settings Cloudflare provided to you.

Do I have to contact webnic.cc directly?

I believe I said that two days ago :wink:

It doesnt really matter how you fix it, you need to fix it however and the issue is not Cloudflare related at this point. If you cant fix it yourself at your registrar’s side, it probably is a good idea to contact them.

Oh well I’ll do a live chat at 9.00AM GMT + 8 on webnic.cc

Thank you for the info, If I have difficulties later I will reply to this message

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.