Pending Nameserver Update Domain Legatool.com

I have noticed that the ns state shows unusually long Pending Nameserver Update.
Please review it for us. What is the problem
Domain: legatool.com

thank you

You need to change your nameservers, for steps visit Changing your domain nameservers to Cloudflare – Cloudflare Help Center

If domain was recently addet to your Cloudflare account and if you recently changed your nameservers, it could take up to 24 hours due to DNS propagation.

Either, kindly and patiently wait for few hours and check again.

Have you tried clicking the blue button “Re-check now”?

Once it propagates, you would get an e-mail notification and also a notification in the Cloudflare dashboard for your domain looking like this one:

success

Moreover, when I do NS lookup for your domain legatool.com, I got returned Cloudflare nameservers, but also an old ones on few too (due to TTL value).

Moreover, make sure you have :orange: cloud on A www and A legatool.com (or if using CNAME) so your Website would be proxied via Cloudflare.

legatool.com.		172800	IN	NS	ns-392.awsdns-49.com.
legatool.com.		172800	IN	NS	ns-886.awsdns-46.net.
legatool.com.		172800	IN	NS	ns-1034.awsdns-01.org.
legatool.com.		172800	IN	NS	ns-1680.awsdns-18.co.uk.
;; Received 183 bytes from 192.43.172.30#53(192.43.172.30) in 34 ms

legatool.com.		3600	IN	A	18.138.16.110
legatool.com.		172800	IN	NS	matias.ns.cloudflare.com.
legatool.com.		172800	IN	NS	sofia.ns.cloudflare.com.
;; Received 101 bytes from 205.251.198.144#53(205.251.198.144) in 1 ms

Hello,

Please suggest a solution for us or not.

thank you

Unfortunately there’s nothing much the Community can help on this issue, kindly contact Cloudflare Support instead.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

WHOIS shows the main registrar for that domain as Tucows.

Tucows WHOIS shows that the name servers have not been set to Cloudflare. If your change at Tucows isn’t working, I suggest you contact your registrar to change them.

Note that setting NS records at at DNS provider will not point the domain to the proper name servers, as NS records would be at the name server responsible for the domain. It’s a bit circular, which is why that approach doesn’t work.

1 Like