Pending Nameserver Update 5555

Those hostnames are in DNS, but the server connection isn’t working. For now, go to your domain’s Overview page in the Cloudflare Dashboard and click on “Pause Cloudflare on Site” and wait five minutes for DNS to update.

At that point, see if your site starts working.

1 Like

thank you, you mean pause Cloudflare on site, wait 5 min then enable again Cloudflare and check?

Don’t enable Cloudflare again until your site is working.

1 Like

ok, just one thing, when Cloudflare enabled my website not working on my local internet connection, but working on 4G mobile, what that can be?

now when I disabled Cloudflare after 5 min not working on both in my internet and 4g

It worked once for me, and now it’s giving me 500 errors. This is clearly a server issue you need to resolve before you re-enable Cloudflare.

do you mean godady hosting issue?

Yes, he does.

1 Like

very strange, website work in mobile 4g connection, but not work in office internet

godady told me that it is dns record issue in Cloudflare )

Matteo can you please help me to fix this issue?

Please keep Cloudflare paused until you can fix the problem at GoDaddy.

1 Like

Godady told me that no any issue from they side

Hi @avagyanlevon,

If your DNS records are all copied over correctly and Cloudflare is paused, then any issue you have can only be on your hosting’s side.

2 Likes

As long as you have Cloudflare enabled for your site, you’re letting GoDaddy avoid responsibility for a broken configuration.

The IP address you specified is the one that’s broken. It was the one I connected to that gave me the 500 error. That IP address belongs to GoDaddy. Make them fix it.

2 Likes

Hi and thanks to all for help and support me, now my website working great, but I have one issue with my email, I cannot recieved emails from my website, can you please help me?

hi, my email working with gsuit, and yesterday when I was talked with google guys they told me to add some text records in Cloudflare, I added them but now my email not working from my website, can you please help me to fix this issue?

Thanks

Hi Mateo, can you please help me with email issue?

You may want to spend some time with this tutorial and troubleshoot the email issue you’re seeing, Troubleshooting Email Delivery Issues when using Cloudflare.