Godaddy confirmed (via E-Mail) that my Nameserver has been updated to Cloudflare on September 10th.
In fact the redirection to my website works fine in many locations, but not all, ssl dosen’t work at all.
A whois confirms the name servers is set correctly.
Thank you all for the information, to answer the questions:
I can confirm with certainty that DNSSEC was completely off before changing name server to cloudfalre, since DNSSEC is a paid feature on GoDaddy which we did not purchase.
I set SSL to FULL (Strict) and still no luck.
It has been 5+ days now since I changed the name server, that is more than 24-48 hours. I cleared the google and Cloudflare cache first thing after changing the name server and did it again a few times.
However OpenDNS always show: SERVFAIL even after clearing the cache several times over several days.
I checked an online DNS service, and some locations show the correct NS and A records, some just show a red X.