Pending Name server update more than 2 days

What is the name of the domain?

prasun.info.np

What is the error message?

Pending Name server update

What is the issue you’re encountering

Hello, I have updated my name server 2 days ago and still stuck in same status. I have checked the ns whois and the update is reflected everywhere in the world.

You only configured one nameservers, you need to set all the nameservers provided by Cloudflare. And you need to fix your server certificate, as you currently have an invalid certificate.

1 Like

According to Whois, you did set two nameservers, but seemingly with an invalid syntax and your registry does not validate that. Verify your nameservers and contact your registrar if you have any questions. Right now only one nameserver is announced, which is why Cloudflare won’t validate it.

And make sure the site loads fine on HTTPS before you use Cloudflare, as it’s currently not working because of the invalid server certificate.

2 Likes

done that but didnt fix it

can anyone guid step by step

You didn’t I am afraid, you still need to contact your registrar.

Is Cloudflare playing games? there was “.” in the seond name server then i changed in the registrar . But now the ". " is gone.

As mentioned several times, you need to contact your registrar. The community cannot help you if your domain is not correctly configured.

Server:  pch.nnic.np
Address:  204.61.216.11

prasun.info.np  nameserver = audrey.ns.cloudflare.com

And you need to fix your certificate.

The domain is now active but you still have not fixed the certificate and your site is not secure.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.