Pending Name Server Problem

Hello, Its been almost a month cloudflare showing pending nameserver. I have set both primary and secondary nameserver of cloudflare but cloudflare only detects PRIMARY DNS only. Domain is stih.com.np.

It looks like you have DNSSEC enabled at your current DNS host. You need to disable that for the name server change to take effect.

Can you please share screenshot of setting in cloudflare that i need to disable. Cause this is disabled.

According to Cloudflare, they are not your current DNS host. If they were, that zone would not be “Pending.”

This is free domain given by country when domain was created for first time i directly have set DNS of cloudflare and only setting available is change dns which i tried. Is there anything i can do for it to resolve this?

You can try opening a ticket. Post the ticket # here after you create it.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Thanks i posted the ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.