Payment return problems

Hello,

Since I’ve installed Cloudflare I’ve been having payment return problems on my site.

At the time of payment, the payment module takes a long time to validate the payment, and then you return to a page with an empty basket and a payment error message, whereas on our side the payment has been accepted and the order placed.

Also, order confirmation emails take more than 30 minutes to reach customers, and they try to pay several times.

Has anyone experienced this problem?

Thanks for your help

Hello, the problem you are experiencing could potentially be due to server issues. I recommend checking with your hosting provider/system administrator to check if there were server issues during the time those issues were reported, reviewing your web server access/error logs would be a good place to locate this information.

If you are still experiencing issues, can you please provide a screenshot or description of the error message? Do you observe any specific errors in the console log? Is this issue intermittent?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.