Payment problem

billing

Hi, is there anyone can help me
i can not pay right now ! i try a lot of time but face me same error
there is no any problem with my card , i just check it again and i pay some hosting fee right now
i just make a support ticket but after around 24 hour still nobody answer me !

the error message :
We weren’t able to change your plan at the moment, please try again later.
Internal Error setting zone to new plan. Please contact Cloudflare Support. (Code: 1225)

its too bad there is no any support in cloudflare

There has been a banner on my account indicating that CloudFlare is upgrading their billing system which could impact things.

I get a similar message trying to setup a new account. After I choose my plan, I get an error. The banner says the upgrade should be complete Feb 8.

However, since your message says to contact support, I would submit a ticket to get more details. I do find CloudFlare pretty responsive when I’ve turned in tickets.

thank you , yes i saw the banner about updating procedure , but now the question is why nobody answer me in ticket after around 40 hour !

Hi @Ermya, the support team is experiencing an unprecedented demand for our free service, that’s causing a delay for our Free customers. I see your tickets from yesterday and have merged them into 1636236. I’m sorry for the issues you’re experiencing, but multiple tickets slows down the queue as all tickets are answered and need to be addressed in priority order of Enterprise, Business, Pro, and Free.

At this time we have a billing system upgrade in process and ask your patience while we work through that upgrade. You can review the status here, https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/incidents/hvj3r1vny64k.