Payment pending

I just bought 1 month wrap unlimited still the purchase is not made…but my amount is debited…worst theft activity by Cloudflare…worst

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble with your purchase. Please follow these steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check your email for any confirmation or failure messages from Cloudflare regarding the transaction.
  2. Log in to your Cloudflare dashboard to see if the service is active or if there are any notifications.
  3. If there’s no update, contact Cloudflare Billing support with the transaction details and any relevant screenshots.

Cloudflare typically resolves such issues promptly once they are aware of them.

Questions about billing will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community.

To contact the billing team, please submit a new support request from your Cloudflare account directly through the Cloudflare dashboard. Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support and choose Billing. Please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.