- How long has it been “authorizing” for?
About 50 hours
- Have you contacted Cloudflare support?
- If you have, how long ago and what is the ticket number?
30 Hours, Ticket = 1636479
- What is the plan level for the domain in question?
- What error, if any, is displaying on your site at the moment?
None, I temporarily deactivated Cloudflare based on the auto response I got
SSL Certificate Delays - What should I do?
Hi @pwardell, sorry for the issues you’re seeing. I’m seeing the site is not paused and getting ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH. On the crypto tab, can you turn disable universal ssl (bottom of page), leave off for a few minutes and then cycle it back on? Please post back and let us know if that has an effect.
Hi @cloonan that’s not correct, the site IS paused. That’s what the auto response from tech support said to do until the Universal SSL was authorized. But it’s now been over 3 days and it’s still not authorized.
ah, yep, got it. Thank you. Can you disable universal ssl on the crypto tab, wait a few minutes and re-enable?