Password reset on wordpress/woocommerce website issue

our domain is themadhitter.ca
The ISSUE

Over the last 24 hours anyone tht does a forgot password gets the email from us with the elink to reset their password. This should take them to a password reset page when clicked HOWEVER it brinfgs them back to the login page on our webesite. I reached out to our hosting(bluehost.com) and they said because the A record points to Cloudflare I should reach out to Cloudflare for support.

Troubleshooting/steps I have taken

I created a page rule with a wildcard for my-account* with cache bypass however this doesnt seem to be doing the trick. I ahve also deactivated all plugings and tried and seems to be a consistant issue. Iā€™m hoping someone can help me

Outcome:
Unable to reset password and goes back to login screen

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
yes

Can you try pausing Cloudflare to see if the issue continues?

You can pause Cloudflare from the Overview tab of the Cloudflare Dashboard, bottom right under Advanced Actions.

If the issue persists after Cloudflare has been paused, it means that there is an issue with your origin, Cloudflare is only operating as your DNS provider while it is paused.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.