I’m running a site using Pages, both www. and the root cnamed and proxied to the Pages domain, the domain has been set at a minimum TLS of 1.2 however when scanning with Qualys SSLLabs and others report that TLS 1.0 and 1.1 are still available. I’ve tried changing the minimum to 1.0 and back to 1.2 but that doesn’t seem to have had any effect.
I’ve noticed the same issue in this post which was resolved after contacting support, I’m on the free tier and requests for support ask for community posts to be made first, so if there’s anything that I can do over and above what’s in this post, please, someone let me know!
Thanks so much everyone