Pages site not respecting minimum TLS settings for domain

I’m running a site using Pages, both www. and the root cnamed and proxied to the Pages domain, the domain has been set at a minimum TLS of 1.2 however when scanning with Qualys SSLLabs and others report that TLS 1.0 and 1.1 are still available. I’ve tried changing the minimum to 1.0 and back to 1.2 but that doesn’t seem to have had any effect.

I’ve noticed the same issue in this post which was resolved after contacting support, I’m on the free tier and requests for support ask for community posts to be made first, so if there’s anything that I can do over and above what’s in this post, please, someone let me know! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much everyone

Joe

Disable TLS 1.0 and 1.1 for Cloudflare Pages - Developers / Workers - Cloudflare Community

Yes,
Resolve by remove fully project and re-add it with custom domains.
It is now fixed but old projects need to be re-added to take fix to account.

Cheers :slight_smile:
(is is simpy by remove project and add with all settings like it was before)

2 Likes

Thanks Webo, that seems to have sorted it straight away! Really odd that Cloudflare don’t appear to honour settings from the control panel in Pages retrospectively, maybe they will from this point onwards, perhaps it’s only an issue with domains added early on.

Thanks again for your help, really appreciate it!

1 Like

People who will need change It now have solution - that they can do on they own.
Not as critical as it seems so no bother. Solution is here if someone will searching It like you.
Just confirm that solution work and close issue with valid answer :slight_smile:

1 Like