Pages Direct Upload Production

Hi

I have setup a Cloudflare Pages Direct Upload project
I am using GitHub Actions to upload the site content, using the standard action plugin
Everything is working fine and the project is being upload and assigned its unique URL

The problem I have is how do I assign an upload from a branch as a production build, e.g. when a upload comes from master I want to set it as the production build, but the Direct Upload interface has no option like the automatic build project has, is there a flag I should be setting for the above GitHub Action to say the assets are for production?

Thanks
Alan

So it seems if you create you direct upload Pages project through the Online Dashboard a production branch is not set and Pages does not know which branch to release as production, also there is no option to set this in the Dashboard.

I found a workaround by creating the Direct upload project with the Wrangler CLI, during the CLI setup it asks you which branch will be production to which you can enter a branch as free text, then any upload after this to the chosen production branch works, although there is still no way to change this branch in the UI