For the last day and a half I’ve been having issues like this:
Issue 1: The deployment fails after ~30 minutes in the “Building application” stage, without anything logged after “Success: Finished cloning repository files”. I cannot get a deployment to succeed for the life of me.
Issue 2: “Failed to start the deployment due to an internal error” (less frequent, likely irrelevant)
Things I’ve tried:
- Retry builds
- Delete builds, webhook deployment
- Commit changes
- Delete and recreate project
- Delete and recreate project under another name
- Disconnect/reconnect github and delete/recreate project
- Change/remove build settings
Nothing has worked after dozens of attempts, and I’m baffled. I have nothing in logs to debug the issue. I know there was a status update and that’s roughly when my trouble started, but it has not resolved for me. Builds used to be done in ~3min before this. I’m not doing anything new or abnormal, just a simple react.js app w/ yarn.