Page Rules - URL Forward with querry paramenter

Hi there,

I might need help with page rules I want to use a URL forward and preserving certain querry parameter.

Original URL
subdomain.domain.com/?language=fr&*

Forward URL
https://fr.subdomain.domain.com/?$1

What am I doing wrong? The forward itself is working, however the querry parameter are not forwarded correctly.
If I am forwarding all the querry parameter its working fine, when I only want to forward all except of the first one (like in the example) its not working anymore?

What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,

Felix

Based on what you posted it should be forwarded correctly.

Would you have a sample URL?

Also, do you have an ACM certificate? Otherwise the hostname you posted won’t work on HTTPS.

1 Like

Thanks for the fast answer, yes I do have an ACM certificate. The HTTPS is working fine.

When I tried to build a demo use-case to demonstrate the issue it was working just fine, so I deleted the old page rule and copy/pasted it to a new one and now its working. No clue what was wrong with the page rule, I also double checked if it was conflicting other page rule, but that was definitely not the case.

Anyway, a big thanks to you, if you would not have confirmed that the structure is correct, I would have never tried to recreate the same page rule again.

No worries, my pleasure.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.